Selecting a company to help install and configure your new software or to manage an upgrade is nearly as important as selecting the software. Every consultant at Synergy Technology is trained and experienced in Epicor ERP system.
Using the Epicor Signature Methodology as a road map, our consultants will move your company efficiently through the implementation process
Synergy’s ERP Implementation Services
- Pre-Implementation Expertise: During the business process improvement phase, our Consultants define key performance indicators and a reporting strategy as part of the future state.
- ERP Implementation Project Management: Our project managers are experts in managing client teams and vendor teams to a successful ERP implementation.
- ERP Implementation and Change Management: Change management is a key part of process improvement, and therefore a key part of ERP implementations. Our consultants guide the client team in the development of a change management plan.
- Design and Configuration: We offer designing and configuring the system to meet specific business requirements.
- ERP Implementation Data Conversion: Our consultants are experts in data management. During the review of the current state and the development of the future state our Consultants map a data strategy for the conversion of data files, both current and historical. We assists the client with the planning and execution of data conversion to a new system.
- Quality Control: We have significant experience designing an effective Development/Test phase for extensive testing of the new system in conference room pilot environments. We lead in-depth sessions for testing of processes, integration and workflow.
- Deploy/Go-Live: We assist in the final deploy and go-live after thoroughly managing and tracking the pilot, tests, data migration/integration and fixes or customizations and other pre-deployment phases. We help the company turn the focus on user instruction, user documentation and training with the entire user community. Finally, the team finalizes the “cutover” plan of activities, and revises as needed to minimize disruptions to the operation.
- Deliver Business Performance Improvements: We ensures the project team keeps their eye on the true goal line: business process improvement. All too often ERP implementation teams lose sight of the true goals of the project yielding to the desire to “just get it implemented.” Our change management activities keep everyone’s attention on driving business process improvement that drives business performance improvement.